Asht Yoga offers Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) 500 Hours in both offline and online mode. The course establishes you to practice as a certified Yoga Instructor, Personal Yoga Trainer or as independent Yoga Teacher. The course will enable you to conduct advanced Yoga classes including people with health challenges, The course educates you in advance level Asana Series from Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga styles, Basic Ayurveda, Yogic Diet, Nutrition, Kriyas, Pranayama and Meditation Techniques. On completion you are awarded with a Yoga Alliance 500 Hours certificate and one year mentorship for a successful career in Yoga.
The possibilities are boundless, with the whole world opening up to yoga the spread of yoga as a fundamental lifestyle element has been phenomenal. What we are witnessing at the moment is a kind of a wellness revolution and an urge within humanity for greater human consciousness. Yoga has not only provided humanity with a better way of living but also an approach that has proven its worth to provide sustainable precautionary solutions to chronic lifestyle diseases.
As a business Yoga is an approx. $100 billion industry worldwide, Over 55 million people are actively practicing yoga and millions are joining in every year. This creates a huge demand for certified Yoga instructors/Teachers around the globe. Hence there is still a huge untapped potential in the field to be utilized which creates favorable conditions for those who wish to start their journey as a certified yoga instructor.
1) Brief history and evolution of Yoga philosophy.
2) Principles and Fundamentals of Yoga
3) Yoga in different Scriptures (Geeta, Yoga Sutra, Hatha Pradipika, Shad Darshana)
4) Different Yogic Paths (Raj Yog, Bhakti Yog, Janana Yog, Karma Yog, Mantra Yog)
5) Discipline & Obstacles in Yoga
6) Life History & the Sadhana of Yogis
7) Introduction of Yoga Text Books, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, The Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Pradipika, Gherand Samhita, Shiva Samhita.
8) Satkarma – Purification Techniques in Hatha Yoga & Mudras 9) Concept of Yogic Therapy
10) Fundamental Principles of Chakras, Nadis, Pancha Koshas, Pancha bhuta, Pancha Prana
11) Sustainable management of common and lifestyle diseases through Yoga & Ayurveda.
12) Yoga as an Industry, Business and Career.
Basic Breathing observation and correction
Breathing techniques to improve respiratory functioning
Definition and meaning of pranayama
Difference between breathing and pranayama
Retention Ratio and practice of pranayama
Mantras with Meaning and significance
Om meaning, recitation, the ratio of sound
Mantras with their respective voice modulations
Meaning and definition of Meditation
Difference between Concentration
Needs and benefits of Shatkarmas
Precautions during and after practices.
Code of Conduct or Ethical guidelines for a Yoga Teacher
Lesson plan, Sequencing of practices, feedback, Progression.
Class management, Art of Demonstrations, Assistance, Instructions, and correction
Concept of Alignment, at all the possible levels.
E-RYT 500 Hrs. Yoga Teacher, Author and Associate Professor, Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi
Please provide the following information about your needs to help us serve you better.